Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Ophthalmology Clinical Practice
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Washington University Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences is seeking
innovative and motivated pediatric ophthalmologists to join our practice.
• Full time academic appointment
• Tenure and clinical tracks available
• Clinical, research and educational opportunities
The qualified applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• An active research program
• Outstanding teaching skills
Fellowship training in pediatric ophthalmology and board certification or
eligibility is required.
No end date
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Washington University seeks an exceptionally qualified and diverse faculty; women, minorities, protected veterans and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.