Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Ophthalmology Clinical Practice
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Washington University Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences is seeking
innovative and motivated pediatric ophthalmologists to join our practice.
• Full time academic appointment
• Tenure and clinical tracks available
• Clinical, research and educational opportunities
The qualified applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• An active research program
• Outstanding teaching skills
Fellowship training in pediatric ophthalmology and board certification or
eligibility is required.
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Washington University seeks an exceptionally qualified and diverse faculty; women, minorities, protected veterans and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.