Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Ophthalmology Clinical Practice
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Washington University Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences is seeking an
innovative and motivated individual to join our practice as Director, University Eye
• Full-time clinical track academic appointment
• This position will focus on teaching residents and managing the
University Eye Service.
• Research opportunities
The qualified applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• Clinical management experience
• Outstanding teaching skills
Board certification or eligibility in Ophthalmology is required.
No end date
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Washington University seeks an exceptionally qualified and diverse faculty; women, minorities, protected veterans and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.