Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Ophthalmology Instruction & Research
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
seeking an innovative and motivated individual to join our practice as a Neuro-Ophthalmologist
• Full-time academic appointment
• Patient care, Research and Resident education
The qualified applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• Clinical management experience
• Outstanding teaching skills
Board certification or eligibility in Ophthalmology or Neurology is required.
No end date
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Washington University seeks an exceptionally qualified and diverse faculty; women, minorities, protected veterans and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.