Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Ophthalmology Instruction & Research
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
seeking an innovative and motivated individual to join our practice as a Neuro-Ophthalmologist
• Full-time academic appointment
• Patient care, Research and Resident education
The qualified applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• Clinical management experience
• Outstanding teaching skills
Board certification or eligibility in Ophthalmology or Neurology is required.
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Washington University seeks an exceptionally qualified and diverse faculty; women, minorities, protected veterans and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.