Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Ophthalmology Instruction & Research
Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Washington University Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences is seeking an
innovative and motivated individual to join our practice as a Clinician-Scientist
focused on Uveitis.
• Full-time investigator track academic appointment
• This position will focus on research, trials and clinical care
The qualified applicant will demonstrate:
• Excellence in clinical care
• Proven track record of research
• Outstanding teaching skills
Board certification or eligibility in Ophthalmology is required.
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Washington University seeks an exceptionally qualified and diverse faculty; women, minorities, protected veterans and candidates with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.